Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And His Eyes Are Open!

The first week or so that Tripp was home, he slept SO MUCH that we hardly got a glimpse of his gorgeous eyes. Well, he was three weeks old yesterday and he is more awake and more alert now! I thought I would share his beautiful eyes with you. We are all doing well. It is definitely an adjustment having two kids! If I wasn't a multi-tasker before, I most definitely am now!! Walker is doing great with Tripp. He loves on him and kisses him and gives him zrrbrrts (sp?)!! Just this morning I had finished feeding Tripp and we were all on the couch and I believe we saw Tripp's first social smile...a smile towards big brother of course!!! Nights are going as good as they can be. Thankfully, Tripp lays down really well at night. He just gets gassy and has to poop and so it wakes him up every 3 hours or so!!! DJ and I split up the night hours so that we can each get some uninterrupted sleep. Dad is a great help!!!


I have also added a picture from when Daddy and Walker went to the Circus and one from when Tripp fell asleep on Daddy's tummy!!




2 comments:

April H. said...

I just love the picture of him sleeping. It really is the best thing in the world when they fall asleep on you. He is so adorable and healthy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.