Monday, December 29, 2008

BABY UPDATE!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that at my last Dr. appointment, she went ahead and scheduled me to be induced!!! Looks like Baby Denning will be here Friday, January 23rd unless he has plans to come sooner that is:) I guess I was spoiled with Walker's pregnancy because this one has been completely the opposite...very hard on me physically! No complications luckily, I'm just ready for him to be out!!! It would not surprise us if he does have plans to come sooner, so we will keep everyone updated as best we can!!

When I first told DJ about the date, he responded, "That's good...there's no football on that weekend!" So, let's hope that if Baby Denning does decide to come earlier that it will not be on a playoff day...please for my husband's sake and so that I can have a fully attentive husband at the hospital!!! LOL!

Stay Tuned!

No comments: