Saturday, July 25, 2009

Playtime and More!

The next three pictures are some of Tripp's playtime. We recently got out the jumparoo and the exersaucer. You should see him in the jumparoo. It is hilarious once he gets going...up, down, up, down...and he just laughs!


Walker below sitting on our patio before night night. My sweet baby boy! He is our cuddly, loveable and truly kind-hearted angel.

The next two pictures are Trippy playing. Of course, everything goes in the mouth now and I mean everything!! He definitely keeps us on our toes making sure he hasn't put something in his mouth that he shouldn't!


This picture below was taken actually while laying in the bathtub during a tornado warning! It was pretty scary...the weather was reporting a tornado in the Hermitage area. So, I woke BOTH the boys up from a peaceful nap to get them in the tub with blankets and pillows and me on top of them! They were great troopers. Of course, I had to stay calm (eventhough I was really scared)and this helped Walker to not get scared, but once we were in the clear, I had to get a picture of this cuddly moment with my boys!

No comments: