Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Morning with the Denning Brothers





























Here are the boys Easter morning before Church. We went to 8:00 service, so imagine how hectic this morning was...but we made it on time...early even! I love my two boys so much!!! I can already tell that I will love being the only girl in a home full of boys...I know I will be well taken care of by my sweet boys!!

































Our sweet Trippy on his first Easter...Walker wore the same bunny ears on his first Easter too!!



















I cannot believe how big my Walker is getting!! I remember when we brought Tripp home and immediately saw Walker as such a big boy!!! He is our sweet, tender-hearted and loveable boy...and at the same time is such your typical boy with his AWESOME athetic ability and the love of all his trucks, balls and rough-housing!! He was so proud and handsome in his new outfit this morning. Can't you tell from his huge smile!!!

No comments: