Monday, November 24, 2008

Only 10 Weeks Left!!

Looks like we might be heading towards another 9+ lb baby boy!!

Today I had my 30 week appointment...I can't believe he is almost here! Everything seems to be going right in the same path as it was with Walker. I am, of course, measuring BIG...my tummy should be measuring approximately 30 cm and I am measuring 35 cm!! Dr. said we would do another ultrasound soon to see how "big" baby has gotten and then we will go from there to determine if I will be induced a little early as I was with Walker. We are excited for him to be here and trust me, I am ready!! This pregnancy has been so much harder than last time and I am ready to get back to normal activities such as exercising, shopping, playing and just not aching all the time and having heartburn! Luckily, I am not on any official restrictions, Dr. has just advised that I try and take it easy as much as possible so that I don't have to go on restrictions!

It will all be worth it come the end of January when our little guy is here!!

No comments: